1. Turn your ignition off, apply the handbrake and turn on your hazard lights.
2. Check to see if anyone is injured and assist as necessary.
3. For your insurance claim you will require the following information:
- Drivers names, addresses, license numbers and contact details
- Registration numbers of all vehicles
- Make and model of all vehicles
- Insurance company details
- Location of accident (street names)
- Date and time of incident
- Witness details
If your car can be driven safely call ABC Bodyworks on 07 3262 2557 to arrange for a repair quotation. If your car can not be driven, first call our 24-hour towing service on 07 3265 0000 and then call ABC to arrange the next steps. If the accident is over $5,000, report it to the nearest police station, even after all parties have exchanged details and left the accident scene.
We can assist you in filling out the relevant forms, contacting your insurance company and arrange for an insurance assessor to inspect your vehicle.